Do you want to make fudge? But don’t want the hassle of stirring the pot until your arm falls asleep? We’ve got you covered! You can make these easy microwave fudge recipes in no time!
These microwave fudge recipes are so quick and easy to make that you’ll want to make them weekly, if not daily. Because who doesn’t love fudge? And you can make most of these fudge recipes with only 3 ingredients! Yes, you read that right!
When I was a child, my mother would give me money every Wednesday to buy the most delicious fudge at our local bakery. A fudge I’ve only successfully made once because the first time was a flop, and it took FOREVER to make on the stove!
After my last attempt at making fudge, I decided that microwave fudge was the way to go as it was easier to make when I needed that instant fudge fix.
How do you make microwave fudge?
When it comes to making microwave fudge there really are only 2 main ingredients that you need, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate of your choice, the other ingredients are what transform the fudge into something special.
And if you want to see what I mean, then read on to find my round-up of the best microwave fudge recipes for you to try too!
EASY MICROWAVE FUDGE RECIPES
1. Butterscotch Fudge from How to Make Easy Fudge
This butterscotch fudge makes me think Harry Potter’s Butterbeer would taste just like this, creamy, buttery, and delicious! I can’t wait to try the recipe!
2. Pink Lemonade Fudge from Ruffles & Rain Boots
A pretty pink microwave fudge bursting with flavour and I love these little bite-sized squares. They’re perfect for a tea party or warm summers day!
3. Peanut Butter Fudge from Instrupix
This peanut butter fudge recipe doesn’t use sweetened condensed milk but looks amazing, and I can’t wait to try it!
4. Mini Egg Fudge from Sweetness & Bite
A delicious combination of mini eggs and cookie crunch makes this microwave fudge perfect for not only Easter but any celebration.
5. Vanilla Fudge Recipe from Chelsea
This microwave fudge recipe is one that’s close to my heart. The fudge I grew up on, it tastes like home!
6. 2-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge from Taming Twins
Easy peasy 2-ingredient chocolate microwave fudge with a sprinkling of fun to make your day a bit more cheerful!
7. 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Fudge from Sweet & Savory Meals
Delicious pumpkin fudge to make in pumpkin season. This fudge would be perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving or any autumn occasion!
8. Salted Caramel Microwave Fudge from Bake Play Smile
A little sweet, a little salty, but a lot of yum! This amazing microwave fudge recipe will leave your tastebuds dancing with delight.
9. Microwave Cookie Butter Fudge from Bigger Bolder Baking
Did someone say cookie butter and fudge in the same sentence? Bigger Bolder Baking shows you how to make this glorious fudge.
10. 3-Ingredient Buttercream Frosting Fudge from The Domestic Rebel
A festive microwave fudge recipe to make with the kids. Who can resist frosting and chocolate? I know I can’t!
11. Unicorn Fudge from Sprinkles for Breakfast
I love anything unicorn, especially when it’s unicorn fudge! With the flick of your wrist, you too can transform your ordinary fudge into something magical.
12. Hot Chocolate Fudge from Wonky Wonderful
‘Tis the season to be jolly with some hot chocolate and marshmallow fudge! The perfect treat to end off another year!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Best Pull Apart Cupcake Cake Ideas Anyone Can Recreate
- 12 Quick and Easy Microwave Fudge Recipes
- 21 Easy No-Bake Cake Recipes Perfect for a Birthday
DON’T FORGET TO PIN FOR LATER!