Looking for fun ways to make your party table pop? Here are amazing DIY party backdrops that will wow your guests time and time again.
We all know the cake usually takes centre stage at parties but make way because DIY party backdrops are taking over.
It’s clear that party backdrops are the perfect statement piece for any party table. They can turn your drab display into a fab one, with only a few items. Of course, we’ll show you how you too can take your table from mediocre to extraordinary, without breaking the bank.
We’ll show you amazing DIY party backdrops that might even inspire your guests to make their own. These party backdrop ideas are easy to put together and will have you looking like a professional party planner in no time!
DIY PARTY BACKDROPS
1. Minnie Mouse Flower Backdrop from The Celebration Stylist
If you love Minnie Mouse, you’ll love this flower backdrop from The Celebration Stylist. Grab your glue gun, foam board and faux flowers to create this showstopper. You can create a template to match your theme or even use a number template.
2. Rainbow Party Backdrop from Craftiness Is Not Optional
How sweet and dreamy is this pastel rainbow backdrop from Craftiness Is Not Optional? You can create this backdrop with a few colorful tablecloths and some tissue pom-poms for a cloud effect. You can use this backdrop idea for a unicorn, rainbow or even a paint party.
3. Washi Tape Buildings by Tell Love And Party
4. Balloon Flower Numbers by A Joyful Riot
Create your own balloon number backdrop with this clever idea. All you need are some balloons, your favorite flowers, and you’ll take your party table to the next level. A Joyful Riot has an easy tutorial.
5. Giant Balloon Party Backdrop from The TomKat Studio
Use giant balloons to create a beautiful focal point for your party table. I love how this giant balloon backdrop from The TomKat Studio coordinates perfectly with all the partyware. It makes for a great photo backdrop and adds that extra wow factor.
6. Paper Fan Cat Backdrop by Smash Cake SoCal
7. Paper Streamer Party Backdrop by A Visual Merriment
This steamer backdrop from A Visual Merriment makes such a statement. I love the touches of gold ribbon, it really brings the party table to life. This backdrop works perfectly for any party theme, just switch up the streamer colors.
8. Watercolor Party Backdrop from Ice Cream Off Paper Plates
You don’t need to be an artist to create this watercolor backdrop. All you need is some watercolor paint, paper, and your imagination. If you aren’t good at drawing, don’t paint the leaves. This party backdrop from Ice Cream Off Paper Plates is a great idea to use for any party theme.
9. Confetti Backdrop from Life Sweet Life Blog
10. Balloon Arch from A Subtle Revelry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 45+ Magical Underwater Mermaid Party Ideas
- 32 DIY Mini Pinatas That Are Perfect Party Favors for Kids
- 45 Best DIY Mason Jars for Kids
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!