If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate your Mom this year, you’ll love this free printable Mother’s Day card.
There’s even a cute message on the inside (and a hidden one):
To the best Mom ever! You BLOW me away with all that you do. I look UP to you AND thank you for your unconditional love! I love you more than POPcorn. Happy Mom’s Day!
All the BOLD text reads: BLOW UP AND POP.
Here’s what you’ll do next >>
Fill a balloon with a special gift for your mom. When she blows the balloon up and pops it, it will be an amazing surprise!
What a fun way to celebrate Mother’s Day and she’ll also get a super darling card to display!
PRINTABLE MOTHER’S DAY CARD
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR PRINTABLE MOTHER’S DAY CARD
Here’s what you’ll need to make your card:
Get your FREE Mother’s Day Card below!
Print on 8.5×11 inch or A4 card stock, turn the card around and print on the inside. Find out which way your printer feeds to ensure you print on the right side of the card.
Fill your balloon with a gift of your choice, but make sure the edges aren’t sharp so the balloon doesn’t break.
>> If you don’t want to go all out and add the balloon, don’t print the inside of the card. <<
Attach the balloon to the card upside down (to ensure that the gift doesn’t fall out) with washi tape. Sign your card with your name and pop it into an envelope.
WHAT CAN I FILL MY BALLOON WITH?
FUN TIPS & IDEAS
- Use color balloons instead of clear ones. You don’t want to ruin your moms surprise before she pops the balloon.
- Blow the balloon up a little bit, but don’t tie a knot in it. Write a message on the balloon and then deflate it for your mom to blow up and pop later.
- Tape more than one balloon to the card and fill each one with a gift.
- Put a scavenger hunt clue inside the balloon, when your mom pops it, it will reveal where the real gift is hidden.
- Attach the balloon to the inside of the card, then trace around it. Write a sentimental message, draw a cute picture or paste a happy photo of yourself beneath the balloon.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE CARD?
FREE Mother’s Day Card!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN AND SAVE FOR LATER!
I hope you enjoy making this fun idea for Mother’s Day, as much as I did making it. Let me know how you surprised your mom!