Looking for last minute DIY Halloween costumes for kids? We’ve got the best DIY Halloween costumes that you’ll want to copy!
These homemade Halloween costume ideas are freakishly cute and easy to make, just in time for fright night!
After you see these awesome ideas, you’ll be able to transform your child into their favourite furry animal or spooktacular character. From doe-eyed deer to skeleton bones and donut costumes, there are at Halloween costume ideas for everyone.
Pssst, most of these costume supplies should be available with free two-day shipping from Amazon Prime. (Click here to get a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime if you need it for the holidays and don’t have it yet!)
DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
1. DIY Deer Costume by Whippy Cake
Oh, deer! This darling fawn Halloween costume looks like it comes straight out of a dreamy forest of woodland animals. See the doe-eyed makeup tutorial here.
2. DIY Wednesday & Pugsley Addams Costumes by Nina Designs Parties
If you haven’t seen the original movie, they’ve remade it into an animated version for all ages to enjoy. Snap this classic look together with some black and white clothes and a bit of black eyeshadow. It’s the perfect Halloween costumes for your pigeon pair.
3. DIY Clown Costume by Mer Mag Blog
There’s no clowning around with this Halloween costume. Forget the colourful hair and big shoes, this modern clown costume is stylish and adorable, no joke!
4. DIY Wind Up Doll Costume by A Little J&K
This adorable costume would make any little girl look like a porcelain doll. Save your toilet paper rolls and grab some gold glitter paper for this Halloween costume craft.
5. DIY Mime Costume by Sew Sophie Lynn
There are no words to describe how charming this modern mime Halloween costume is. Monochrome has always been a favourite and the pop of red, brings this classic look together.
6. DIY Cat Costume by Do It Yourself Divas
Meow on over if you’re a feline lover. If you aren’t a scaredy-cat, this Halloween costume will be purrfect for your little one.
7. DIY Witch Costume by Chanel Moving Forward
Twitchy noses, hocus pocus, pointy hats, and black cats! Grab your broomstick and fly into Halloween with this trendy witch costume.
8. DIY Wolf Costume by Fanice Kids Fashion
Get ready for a full moon with this Howloween costume. All you need are some cute furry ears and your favourite black outfit and you’re good to go… on the prowl for some treats.
9. DIY Lion Costume by Simple Simon & Co
Your little one will be the pride of the pack with this roarsome lion Halloween costume and how sweet are those pink cheeks?
10. DIY Bat Costume by Mer Mag Blog
No need to hide in a bat cave with this Halloween costume, your child will be super cool with a cape and mask, so if bats are your thing, make sure to check out the tutorial!
11. DIY Panda Costume by The Beautiful Circus
What’s cuter than a cuddly bear? A cuddly panda bear! If your child has long hair create panda ears either side of their head with buns and finish the look off with some cute panda eyes and nose.
12. DIY Flamingo Costume by The Small Details
All the pretty pink in this costume speaks to my obsession with this beautiful colour, so if you love pink shake your tail feathers and get ready to create this flamingo costume for Halloween.
13. DIY Professor Bones Skeleton Costume by Whippy Cake
This would have to be the most sophisticated Halloween costume I’ve ever seen. Complete this spooky skeleton look with a pair of non-prescription glasses and a book.
14. DIY Fairy Costume by Being Brook
15. DIY Vampire Costume by Hello Central Avenue
16. DIY Bingo (Bluey) Costume by Heather Handmade
17. DIY Coffee & Donut Costume by A Thoughtful Place
18. DIY Pop It Costume by Hello Wonderful
19. DIY Unicorn Costume by Aleenes
20. DIY No Sew Cloud Costume by Hello Central Avenue
21. DIY Bubble Bath by Giggles Galore
22. DIY Cookie Monster by Hello Wonderful
23. DIY Mermaid Costume by Alison Deyette
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!